Abhishek Maurya

Abhishek Maurya

Monday, August 9, 2010

Rainy meet with your loved one after a long time....

Today,in the rainy season,and ofcourse rainy season is a season of romance,love,and many more.And this is best understood by youngsters only and by Shahrukh Khan's directors only.But moreover the main fact is that today I met my loved one, after 5 months,3 days,18 hours in a heavy rain. 
                   Seriously i don't want to meet her again,i made my mind that in future we will not meet again, by chance if we meet then we faced in opposite direction especially from my side. Because she always as truth made me as her best friend and i know that commitement about me as a friend is impartial. She always treated me as her best friend,and i know this also. But how can i manage my heart that, "Silent,my heart remain silent, she is your friend,so don't beat for her". But      the problem is that,"Dil to bacha hai ji!!!". 
                   But the fact is also that  if your loved ones cried then you have no control on your mind and in any manner you did a job that you hold her tears. The same is done with me,I became rude,I became busy,i became anything to forget my love,but if I see a single tear of my love then all my decision are one apart and she is one apart and i'm on her side.
                                 When I took my decision that i don't meet her in future,don't call any time,don't see her,but loved her every single pulse of my life. I want to judge mine that I loved her because of that she is beautiful,or i loved her that she became a wonderful life partner of mine in future,so i decided that i don't meet her. By this way i knew that I loved her actually or she is my just crush only. So i took a firm decision that I don't meet her in future.
                                But when she called me,then I'm in doubt that why she called me? Because always she gave me a missed call and i called her,but the situation is different. So I ask stupidly then why you called me, she gave me answer that,"can  i have to take permission of you to call me?" As we aparted with both decisions. So we are friends too. So I asked a stupidious question that every person in his life asked to every person that,"How are you?".
                                     She wanted me to meet her on friendship day,but as you can say that i'took a firm decision that i don't meet her.As a result i denied her. I told earlier that I have a problem that i don't want to see a tear in her eye. And i felt that at this time she has a tear in her eye and ofcourse due to my ego. So i decided to meet her. I ask her in the morning,"Would we meet at 11 am on same restro as always we meet earlier?". She denied. I know that she denied in angry mood. So we decided to meet.                                                                                                                                                                            
                                                I wake up in morning,dressed up. But unfortunately Rainfall is so heavy that someone want me to stop. But i decided to meet so i meet. I take an auto,but after some distance,auto has been disturbed,and driver adviced me to take an other auto,so i stood at that place to wait for an other auto,but due to heavy rainfall,to take an auto is a hilarious task. after half an hour one auto seem to be come,i shook my hand in front of him,he stopped the auto.i take the auto.He really seem to be a angel for me at that time. Due to rain,i totally wet.
                                  Now i reach to that  restro where we used to meet. When i opened the door,she sit on the corner seat as She always used to. I sit in front of her,but seriously i have no words to speak. firstly i told her."Sorry!!! to be late". She told .''leave this''. She told me that she also going to her home that day at 1pm. So i told go otherwise your train will be missed. i drop her to the railway station. I don't understand one feeling in mine that when we are departed then i always told my heart that i told this to her when we meet......But at this time i have no words at all. 
       When her train reached to the station,i only see her eyes which is so beautiful,i have many words for her,i have many feelings for her,but my mouth is shut. I only watched to her eyes. Her train is animate from the railway station,and i only said to her that ,"BYE!!". and said nothing.
                                   I don't forget that meeting,because when i watched the movie,as raining started ,hero heroine comes and song started,and we told,"Ye sab picture mein hi hota hai!!".But this all occured with me. 
                                           She left me,but my heart want that ,"Please stop,not especially for me,stop for my feelings." I wanted to say many things but i have no words at all. My heart say many times,"I'm waiting for you,to see you once. I'm ready to die,a million death,But please one time you come and feel my love extent that how much I love you!!!"But this words are kept always in my heart.......and she moved from my life as always.....And i have no words to stay her as my side.......But I'm happy that this time I love a girl more than mine........And i always told to my heart his lines that I'm waiting for her,to see her at once,i'm ready to die,a million deaths...and you see in my life, she come to my life and say i'm always for your life....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment