Abhishek Maurya

Abhishek Maurya

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The death day of my love!!!!!

Missing Someone special is a different thing,but When you missed a person who never comes to your life is really a critical thing and a painful thing. Yes I bear this pain,so I am writing this blog. She always told me one fact that if a person leave you,there is no change in the life of anyone. But If she is now in the place of mine then she knew that What the condition of a person whom love is not in his life? But I know that it is also not understood by her. Because she don't love me as I loved her.
                                                       I remember all the way in which she talk to me, I remember those days in which she wanders with me by holding my hands. But who gave me those days and who fulfills the position of her, who kept my hands in her hands,and told me that,"Abhi, leave this problem I'm with you."And  who told me this sentence ? Yes I remember her a lot. And Can anyone told me that How can I passed my life without her? May be this life is incomplete without her? 
                                                                            The significance of her in my life is not completed by anyone. But I promise her that what she demanded in her life ,I kept her promise that I fulfill all her demand whether she is not in my life. I completed all her demands as in a way that those demands all of mine. I know all the desire of her,and now these desires are of mine. And I promised to me that I need all that desire first in my life then anyother else. These deeds are of mine proved my love. Whether she died but all her talkings kept in my mind always. I wept also on that say when you died. I always come to your grave and promised on your grave that I'm always with you. And no one in this world replace you in my life.
                                                And my flowers on your grave always be new because they know that How true my love is? And they know that what the role of them in their life so they always look like as new. Because God created them to show the love ,and they know that they should be new to create and proof the love of real and true love. So they always new for me or I can say that they will be new for mine. They completed their goals of their life.and I'm the only way to them to show the real existence of them in this critical and harshful world. 
                                               The climate around you is so happy that it covers the grave of the person whose lover exist in this world but he seems that it is like a walking grave. The cloud seems be breezy that one drop of it fullfills the demanding of it. Because God created it to fall on those person who really wanted it. And you know that How much you love the rain? You always called me when you enjoyed the rain. And the love of mine is proved by these drops. So they only want to complete my love. They Always hide the Sun because they know that You hate the Sun. But Sun want to touch your grave because he also want to Complete his desire to touch the sole of that person whose lover hate the sun because of only that you hate the Sun. 
                                    When you went from my life, the World seems be wept because they know that my love is general,but my Honestly with my love is as pure as this world seems be pure,and The existence of God be pure. I  love you except you are not in my life.. ......
                                          Hope this God ask me to come to him,and my Grave would lie beside you and to fulfill and complete my love and the desireness of you in respect of mine........AMEN!!!


(to be continue......In memory of my love.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment