Abhishek Maurya

Abhishek Maurya

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why she is looking at me????

If you are staring on any girl,then it is dangerous to you. But if a girl is staring on you,then what did you do? This is all happen to me. Actually I'm in a party,and as always when I'm going to any party,I'm only search in any of my friend. But at that day there is no one my friend in this party. And I'm boring there. But what I do?
                                  So there I enjoyed  D.J. And my legs are thrilling on D.J.'s music,But at unknown party,how can I dance? So controlling my emotions,I only sit on my chair. But I seem one fact immediately that someone is staring on me. I turned back and see a beautiful girl sitting behind me, firstly I ignored her.  I moved from that place to check she is looking at me or not. But I'm right that she is staring at me.
                                 I tried many times to recognise her,but I failed every time. Firstly I think that Let us ask to her why she is staring me? But in this party,if she told anyone that I'm misbehaving with her,then this is too injurious to my health. Then I always move here and there to drop out off her eyes. But time to time I always see her. So I decided that I remain still here ,why I go here and there? 
                                         After some time,She came to me,and asked ,"Do you remember me?" I told her ,"No!" She told me yes i know that from tour face,it seems that you don't recognise me. But I met you in Nanotech workshop,you are always questioning to the mentors. As soon she tell the name of  nanotech,I remember her, She is Shailja from Indore. And she want to done a project with me.But as she is far away from me,so I only gave my number. And at that time, I have no net connection. But she asked me firstly,hows your research going on? I told her,at that time only going on,because I 'm alone in my research. She immediately told me that I told you,I'm your best partner,But at that time you have no time for me. 
                    Now what do you think? I'm waiting for you,And its my promise that I always co-operating you with my 100%. I smiled and say OK mam ,what do you want? She only said that your co-operation with me. I immediately told her,Yes at this time I'm with you. We laughed too much to think about those moments where I confused the mentors. We dinnered together,and We departed from there.And at this time she called me and don't forget your promise. I told her no.I don't forget at this time.
                                Now she is my project partner and really at this time all the work of my project alonely she done. But what the project I select,how many years I have been result awaited. I don't know this,but i'm sure about one fact,Shailja always co-operate  with me,And she is nice partner of mine as a project partner. I hope she will get better in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment