Abhishek Maurya

Abhishek Maurya

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Deaths around me!!!!!

Today may be the deaths day,because I heard of three death who are linked to my life in any way whom I don't know. But these deaths are different. Everybody said that after death,everyone got Hail or Heaven.  But Can anyone will go to other side other than these. From my views,After death Person also go to other place beside these two place. But it is right that After death,Everyone forget him/her. And it is also written in our famous and religious book GITA that,"Nainam chindanti sastrani nainam dahati pavaka iti hrdayaya namah!! Na cainam kledayantyapo na sosayati maruta iti sirase svaha!! Acchedyo yamakledyo s osya eve ceti sikhayai vasat!! Nityah sarvagatah sthanuracalo yam sanatana iti kavacaya hum!! Pasya me parth rupani sataso tha saharasa iti netratrayaya vausat!! nanavidhani divyani nanavarnakrtini ceti astraya phat!!.."
                                                            Its only mean that Soul only change his body. So Why we said that it is going to hail or heaven. We forget the man who died,but that soul never forget the relatives. He just ignoring because of us only. It is because that it don't want to disturb the life of relative. We heared most of the time that He/She is seen on my dream,or his/her relative mostly said that it seems he/she is very close to them. They are correct because the soul always with us. We have no power to see them but we have a power to feel them. But actually we only ignoring them because we are busy in our fast life. So they also gone from our life. They also want to live with us,But we want to forget them,So it is necessary for them to search for a new body.
                                        Now these were my views. But they are emerging from my today incident. I heared three deaths today. Three were different from different view. First that a person has a hole in his heart, he got treatment and he also changed his heart. But at this rakshabandhan he went to his college and got heart attack and died after just the three months of heart transplant. His family has no words at all, because he is the only child of him. They are just mouth clocked. I have no words to say of their emotions and their feelings. But I know the significance of him to their life. It is just a medical treatment. Someone want to marry him. When I see her, I can't control my emotions because she is not weeping. And her silence told her pain and her grief about his love. Everytime when she met to me,she always told me that How many girlfriends you have? And always I told her that No. But at this time,I want to talk to her. But her silence is like killing me.
                                         Second death of my neighbour dadi. She used to taunt us when we play cricket and our ball dropped to her ground and in hurry we mostly destroy her garden. But her silence face is first seen by us. But at this time we want her voice again. But here is a different situation, everybody sit besise me that she complete her life,and her burial were seem beautifully. They organised her burial with music also. I don't understand it...
                                               Third death I heard of a daughter of famous teacher of mine. This teacher always smile and she has a keen knowledge and in short manner she is a wonderful teacher. But what had been done with her daughter? I heared from the newspaper that her daughter were died and on the case on Dowry. When I reached there,she asked me only one thing and I wept on the strong will power of her that,"Abhishek,Hows your life? And tell everything is fine with your study.!!". I always used to say thta mam Every thing is fine and its your boon for us thatswhy we are best in our study. But at this time I have no words at all. What I say to her? I kept remain silent.....
                                     What the difference in these silently deaths? One has no words to say about her loved one. And second everyone enjoy the death. And third she ask me about my life. Situation changed the person keenly, and these is best seen by me today......
                                I just only want to say that death always come to our life. But live your life as well in a way that after your death someone will never forget you...And you will always be remember by someone......Amen!!!!
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment