Abhishek Maurya

Abhishek Maurya

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Moment never dies!!!!

How can I forget that night when my best friend or I can say that the person whom I loved most,is travelling with me by a Bus. When I always on a journey,she called me always and told me always one advice,"Don't see here and there.And don't see another girl." And many things. And as always I laughed at her. I'm not a child,and this is my life. I am independent to see any girl. But how this talk placed a strong place in my heart. And certainly when I'm on the journey,while it is being of one hour.I waited for a call. But it is better said  that don't make any place for any person atmost that will bring your heart be in pain. But what had been I done,because may be I love all the moments and all talks being passed with her.
                                Now she is with me. But the moment is different,we met after three months,but our friendship is as new as it starts. She started to tell me all the facts and deeds which she passed in just three months with her boyfriend or with her new friends. I told one fact easily,that you can hear all the deeds.But your heart is always weeping to hear the lovely moments of your loved ones with her love. But this is heart's pain. How I can Stop my heart to weep. And also who I am to stop your friends to tell her secrets. She understood me as her best friend,So this is my responsibility to listen all the deeds of her life. But I request to God that Please give me one moment that she listen me that how much I love her? But I know that this moment is not in my life as God forget to write that moment in my destiny.
                                                     Now time is passing,and that moments are making my life mysteryfull because in this mysterious life a person is there to listen the talking of his love,but there is no one to listen his emotions. Now she started to sing a song,and seriously she sing so well,but I always told her that you are a bad singer. I don't know why I enjoy to made funny of her? But these funny things always remembered by me. She asked me to sing and I know one fact clearly that How bad singer I am? So I told her that continue to sing,Why do you want that every passenger lift me out.She laughed at my this talk,but her laugh at my jokes(bad jokes) is not forgetten by me. May be her smile made me fall in love. She asked me that tell your favourite song,I told immediately that no one. Because that song played by her in Bus is so mischief that somebody think bad for her. So I declined her to play my favourite song. But I forget one thing that She know me also, And she sing for me bur so slowly that only I heared.
                                    I'm continuosly see into her eyes,because I know that this moment never returned back to my life. And time is passing on,and our journey is finished.  And in this whole journey there are many events in which we are only to manage our life. and there are also some moments in which she had angry with me and I used to made such kiddings that once she laughed. Because I see all things but I can't see one thing that she is upset because of mine. What done if she don't love me,the most important thing is that  I love her. And this fact made my life calm and peace in mind. Because to attain the love is different thing,and to continuously love the person who don't love you is a different thing. And many ones don't maintain it,But I'm proud of mine that I maintained my love in my life.......
                Be Happy in my LIFE without My LOVE!!!!!! Seriously moment never dies especially with your loved one.   .....The journey is being continuouly running,and I'm always with my love  in my sweet and mirror like heart......

1 comment:

  1. hello Abhi, I know its very difficult to her from ur loved one abt any other boy.. But u hv showed courage & patience to hear...that's great..
    I Wish she cud understand ur feelings..
    Best of Luck

    ReplyDelete