Abhishek Maurya

Abhishek Maurya

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Again One Night Stand BUT....

It is said that,"one second change your life". Ya it is correct but according to me,"One decision of yours also changed your life". And this is all happen to me. Yes I told only ,"YES" to my friend whom I loved most. But stop... one fact also that she don't love me,and she knows actually that how much I love her. Actually the main problem is that she loved other person. What I do? I don't know. I had only one work that to love her as the deepest of my soul. And I follow my words,I love her as deep as much extent I love her....
                                                   The task is that on 15th August,The Independence Day,I've a thought to wander Delhi,but alonely you don't enjoy anything and unfortunately Ankita is online,,,I don't tell her name in any of my blog,but in this blog I told my life's name. Ankita is my life. And we decided to meet. And first we went to the metro walk which one is my favourite mall. There we shopped. And then we went to Akshar Dham,Where the crowd is too much. Then there we enjoyed Chole Bhature and especially Chocolate Pastry. Ankita like the pastry most,specially chocolate frost.
                                                 And in this wandering,we forget the time,but this is not the first time that we forget time. Actually when we are together,time moved fast or we can say that my whole life is less for meeting with her. She is being late for her hostel,so she decided to stay with me in my room,When she told me to stay with me,I'm shocked that in boy room a girl stayed whole night .What my landlord think. But in night how I kept her alone? So I asked my landlord and requested to allow her. And think She allowed. I'm shocked once again,But with Ankita these shocks are generally always lie in front of mine.
                            While being late,we decided to go to Jama Masjid. We reached there.  On entering there,she has to wear some clothes that are looking nice to her,but she denied. Hope I always see her as the most beautiful girl in the world,Hope thats is the reason. At Last we decided to go back home.
                                                  When we returned to my room,My landlord lady opened the door, As always Ankita is so smart to impress Aunties,she gave a very nice namaste to aunty,she smiled.And we went to my room. In hurry,I just opened the room and I pick all those things which a girl might be don't want to see. Then we decided to go to temple,She asked me to fresh,So I gave her my T-shirt,And this my T-shirt is most suited to her. And then we went to temple,and it is the first time that I went to temple with a girl.
           On returning,we bought a Thumsup which was her favourite, And to spend a whole night we bought a big one. And then we returned to my room. She asked me to watch a movie, so I asked which movie do you want to see? She smiled and say as per your choice. I suggested her,"IF ONLY" She agreed. And this movie is my favourite one,And on completing it she cried,because I hope so if a lover watch this movie, in end he must be cry.
                                       And in chatting the whole night spend,and this is the my luckiest day of my life that I spend my life with my that life which is not mine. When she returned to her college,I had a thought that if I told this to any person,then he had many non-negative thoughts with in his mind.And this could not be accepted by our society.  But whole night we talked,and in these really i have a thought to touch her,But I don't touched her because She had a trust on mine,and I love her not by lust,not only that she is beautiful.but actually I love her because I dreamt of her as my life partner,I want to spend all my life with her.
            And I know one fact that she forget that night in some days,but I remember this day as my sweetest pulse of my life,my sweetest heartbeats of my little heart. I wish to the GOD that one day please let my real love be shown to her,once she see me as her lover, but i know that this is not held in this life,so That is also called as wish......
                                         Many one says that Love become twice,Yes I love twice,thrice,and many more.....But Always I loved one girl only.......
                                 I heard that name always exist ,hopefully my name is also driven to those who has not got there love but they still love ........

(Undestand my feelings,not to name exactly........)..

1 comment:

  1. nice yaar... lucky d girl to hv a lover like u and unlucky not 2 hv u
    all d bst

    ReplyDelete