Abhishek Maurya

Abhishek Maurya

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Satisfaction!!!!!

Satisfaction,What a word? everyone in the world only said that he is satisfied,but actually no one is satisfied with his work,with his family,with his marks,with his girl friend ,,,,and really this is exactly a life. I told a story,that i'm an enggineer and it is all well known by all my blog reader,When my juniors got the result of 1st year,then one building has an silence,but second building of my college hostel where my juniors stayed. I went to the first building,and asked the result to one of my juniors who is the topper of 1st sem. he seriously said,"Sir, i got only 89%and by only one marks i don't become the topper of university." First i smile on him,and he only sais,"Sir aap has rhe ho ,ye meri jindgi ka sawal hai." And i told him,Rishabh be calm and you got really a wonderful percentage. But he don't agree with him.
                                         He is not satisfied with him,but when i went to the second building,and one junior offer me drink and i asked for what purpose you all enjoying,They only said,"Sir,by last night study we got 66%,so we enjoyed, but internal marks are not well.and he abuses our faculty members. They are also not satisfied.
                           Actually the life is full of dis-satisfaction,if we got one of our achievements,then our achievements changed at that time and from that time our achievements will be more. I don't say that not to increase your demands but first satisfy with your achievements,then decide your goals with your equally potential. When we demands more than our efforts then we firstly demotivate,and we loss also that things which we already achieve.
                                  I know one fact that if you gave your 100% in any work you really got your target,but 100% should be 100%,not 99.99%.......this is my Thoughts,and I always with my words.So i'm always satisfy with my activities,and i gave advice to all my friends that they should be follow this quote.......

No comments:

Post a Comment