Abhishek Maurya

Abhishek Maurya

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Please understand my love!!!!

I wrote many blogs about love,but when I heard about the four letter simple word,"LOVE". I forget everything,I have only one face in my mind,and that time I only think about her. I love her from four years,but she don't love me as I loved her. And I'm waiting for her.
                                  I always want that Once she look me with the same feeling that I had for her,but as always she look me as a stranger as she know that how much I loved her. Why she did this to me always? But I know one thing specially that my love is true for her,either she loved me or not.
                            Some one ask that what do you feel when she treated you as this? I only answered him,I feel that I'm in heaven and you don't understand my feelings. I feel her about every pulse of my four years. I don't want to disturb her,my work is only to do love,and without expectation,and without give and take relation. I love her and it is not necessary condition that she love me too. In India,a one better thing that everyone is independent to love others. But there is no law about love. My love is true and a sweet mystery for her,and when she realized that I loved her too much then at that day she come to me and tightly bound me and silently told me that she love me. But it is a sweet and beautiful dream only.
                          I only want to say that when you comt to my life my life has been changed,"What did I do,I don't know!!,But One thing I really know that I love you!! Where there is love ,there is no misunderstandings,there is no discrepancy,and there is no feeling eithout love.Only love flows.....And one day you feel my love....and that  day hopefully I'm not in this world..."  AMEN!!!!!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment