Abhishek Maurya

Abhishek Maurya

Monday, December 5, 2011

The Magic Moments of Childhood...

Today, I got hungry so i bought a small packet of Crax, and enjoyed it. At last I found the puzzle game and a small train car in which I have to join all the wheels and train parts and its engines. And I enjoyed both games and placed it in front of my table and As I see both the games I feel happy and I don't know why....
                              When I told about this train to my sister in a great anxiety, then she told me you are behaving like a child, and then I felt that in this fast running life, we forget the most important thing in our life is : CHILDHOOD DAYS...
                                     Actually we bought only those products in which we got prizes or any gift items included mostly from the digital watches free with bournvita and boost, and badminton rackets with horlics and many prizes and we were so happy when our parents bought those items. They didn't buy those products because they are body tonics especially because of us that we want them. How much our parents cared for us??? And even if we forget those memory days but we don't forget the love of parents toward us and we saluted to their love in the great extreme manner that could not compare to any happiness in this world. I love you mammy and papa....
                                              Alongwith what is the difference between the childhood days and the present days? In childhood days, when we got the prizes or gifts, then we share to our friends and our relatives and that gift is the precious one for us, and we couldn't separate from them. And we used to sleep with them. It is a joke but in reality it took place with me. And I felt a huge happiness when I thought about those childhood days.
               But today when we got the prizes in this competitive world, then we don't share it with anyone because we generally improve our qualities like Jealousy, Eagerness, Ego, and many qualities. And because of these special qualities we are lacking in happiness and many satisfaction  and specially we are lacking to enjoy the real meaning of Life.
                                          It is truly said," A Child is the image of a God". Because the heart of the child is as clean as God' heart. And in this competitive world we are faliciously destroying ourselves.
                So at last, i feel that we should be enjoying the thing as children are enjoying because this time is not returned by anyone so enjoy the single moment of your life....
कहाँ थे , कैसे थे, क्यों थे, हम क्या हो गए....
जहाँ हसना था, जहाँ रोना था,,
ये बिना सोचे , हम क्या थे  और अब क्या हो गए.....



No comments:

Post a Comment