Abhishek Maurya

Abhishek Maurya

Saturday, March 17, 2012

My first GDPI experience at MBE..

As finally reached Delhi University ( South Campus ) , by using the Airport Metro Link, reached Dhaula Kuan, and then Satya Niketan Bus stop. So I think that campus is far away from Bus stop and i asked the auto but really auto seeing me as a person weared a corporate suit and a fastrack goggles, and he uttered his mouth, "  Sir, i will hire only 200 rupees.  (Sir ji 200 hundred rupees lagenge..). " And unluckily i made my mind to give him 200 rupees, but luckily with the grace of Guruji, a nice person stood over there, told me Delhi University, South Campus is just one kilometer ahead, so you are a young guy, you will reach there by walk itself. By hearing this, auto person turned his eyes opposite to me, and my purse thanked me that i didn't destroy its wealth.
               At last I reached there, And i asked about the Arts building and security guard show me the way, and finally i reached the Arts building and see the competitors and they are really handsome and a personality which is far good than me ( this statement really gives a pain ). Then I searched the room of Room No : 9 and finally wait there and as i am started my talkings with the other guy sitting beside me, and i asked him, " Which group ?"  He replied in a serious tone, " Group 11".and started reading again the most hilarios and boring newspaper by my side, The Financial Times.
                                            Again i turned to different guy, and asked the same question, and he replied in a same tone, " Group 9" and i replied in a funny note, " my group is same" I don't understand one thing that why are they tense? I have also an interview but i am not tensed as they had. And it is only call for me for MBE and not any other top25 college called me for any GDPI, and they had minimum five to seven calls.Someone came from Banaras because they had an interview two days earlier,some had calls for IITs, and they took holidays from their companies like Infosys, Wipro, TCS, and Hp, etc,,,etc.. But i am not tensed as they are. but i started to converse with different guy and ask their experiences in their respective companies and their GDPIs...
                  Then we filled up all forms, and surprisingly only seven out of 12 are coming for attending GDPI, honestly say, this is the good news for me, and same for the other candidates. And  a great surprise is also ahead, one madam asked the Group 9 and took us in a different room, and told us, that you had interview first, And this really shocks us, i am the second one in a group. and Ashish went first, number one in my group. and i am going for the third panel, and Akansha of my group and only girl in my group, is waiting beside me for the other panel. One student is running over there and when he see me and told me that Don't tense, everything will be OK, you will rock, and then i realized that i am taking tension also. and she one surprises over there that Akansha is also laughing but her stepping towards the floor and rubbing hands show that she is also taking tension.
                                            Ashish is emerging out, and when i asked what happen , he smiled and told me ,,nice interview. I replied in affirmative and somehow tensed  note Ok. And one person is emerging out from that room, and asked me come in. and i went there with my opened files which contain all my certificates and all. And I told them in a smiled way, " Sir, Good Afternoon!"
they are three in number , two are sitting in front of me, and one is sitting beside me in  a single sofa, and he seems to be sleeping.
Person 1(P1): good afternoon abhishek, do you know a guy in bollywood has a name as like you, do u knoe him?
me: yes sir, i know him , He is Abhishek Bachan .
P1: then corelate you with him.
me: sir 1- He is Abhishek Bachan and i am Abhishek Maurya,
           2- He serious and i am also serious about our work ,
           3- He has a great determination and i too sir,
           4- In  a funny style, he is great fan of Aishwarya, and i too,
Person 2(P2) : but she is the wife of Abhishek Bachanm and you are not.
me: Sir I know this but in starting he is a great fan of her.
P2: Ok,
me: 5- He also belongs to the UP and me too sir,
P1: Corealte with the pros cons of yourself with him and negative and positive circumstances with you and him,
P2: you are an engineer student so you don't understand what do we want to say, so abhishek, tell me one thing which one you want to change in your life?
me: Sir, i have over-passionate energy for my work sometime and i want to lower down in a controlled manner.
P2: But do you want to change it,
P1: Do you got any harm by this?
me: sir, when i writing my papers in exams, so when i wrote last questions of exams then i have a great energy at that time and seamlessly my presentation about everything is good, but due to excited state, my presentation is not as good as  first question and due ti this sometime i lost marks.
( i know this is the answer that showed my weakness and in the same questions and answers person 3 is never speak out a single word and he seems to be sleeping but when i answered the question then i answered all the three person, don't answered the question to the single one)
P1: It means that you are a good presenter, how can you proof?
me: sir, my marks are the proof of it, i got 76.32% marks aggregate, and i think that it is only because of my percentage, when you are not good with your way of presentation of you writing then you don't got good marks.
P2: ok abhishek, tell me about youself as Career Launcher told about you that you will told this this to panels.
me: Career Launcher?
P1: IMS, TIME anybody tell you,
P2: Ok ,leave it, tell me about yourself,
me: My name is Abhishek Maurya, and blah blah,,and in last i told him that as came from  the city where i don't know how to access internet, but i choose the information technology branch which is totally dependent on the advancement of technologies and internet, and i really learned from it, and i learned over my subject like Cloud Computing,etc etc,,( as third person hear the word Cloud Computing he awake as a hilarious master)
Person 3(P3): Then what is cloud computing?
me: sir let us take an example, you have an mobile whose internal memory is 180 MB, and you have an external memory of 2GB,  but do want to access the data of 4GB and this extra 2 GB, you want to use for today and it has no use tomorrow,
P3: ( In frustated mood,) Is this Cloud Cmputing?
P2: sir, he is only making the background by which we understand what is cloud computing?
me: ( as seen the matter is clear..) and you increase your memory by renting 2 GB memory for today , and similarly as the cloud computing is, Pay As you want, not to buy the external memory for permanent just rent it, and when you are used off, then leave it. And again i tell him the two examples of cloud computing.
P3: then what is mobile computing?
me: I answered not to him personally , but to all and i think that they understand it .
P3: ( he starting the questionnaire with me and aske as many question as he want, and i give all the answeer of him) what is the difference between cloud computing and mobile computing?
what is the difference between Mobile OS and Desktop OS?
what is the difference between Mobile OD and Apple Mac?
what is the difference between Mobile system , a satelliete and a walky-talkie?
( person three is just asking all one- one on me and asked many questions...)
P2: Abhishek, i don't understand why do you want to do Business economics after your technical degree, and hows it help you?
me: Sir, Management and Techincal things running parallely, and if you are lacking behind in any one thing then you will be a failure, and these techincal things will help me making in decisions, If I do MBE then i want to be in a marketing anylyst, then if i have to invest in some major comapnies like Infosys, then i have to know that which technology they will be adopting in future and what will be their benefits and losses, and by reading this i invested my money and my clients money regarding to that company.
P2: I don't understand what do you want to say?  and  this is also told by a broker Mr.X without doing his B.Tech and what is the difference between you and him.
me: sir, but he is not sure about the profits and losses, Mr. X is just tell the some days earlier profits of that company and seeing the graphs of growth , he told you to invest in that company.
P2: again I don't understand  you, let I want to invest in Tata Steel and a software company like Infosys, then how can you manage?
me: Sir, first i read the sector they are working on, and in future what new technologies they will be preferred like Tata Steel is a manufacturing company, and if they use the Six Sigma technology then it will .....(person three interrupt in my answer)
P3: What is 6 Sigma?
me: i am answering my question,( again he interrupt..)
P3: why 6 is placing there?
me: i am answering my question blah blah,,,and as i reached to the final statement..
P1: what is Sigma there?
me: I told them
P2: which one is Pink newspaper?
me: i don't know sir,
P2: which newspaper do you read?
me: sir Hindu.
P2: which colour it is?
me: sir white.
P2: don't you see the pink newspaper?
me: Ok ,sir, its economic times and financial times.
P3: why is is pink so?
me: i answered them, but i know it is the wrong answer.
P1: tell me abhishek, five countries of america?
me: sir, i don't know,
P1: tell me five countries of Africa which doesn't play Cricket?
me: i don't know sir (in a smiling face)
P1: Ok, then tell me who is Angelina Markowny,
me: again, i don't know sir..
P1: ok, abhishek, thank you ,you may go now.
me: thank you sir.
and i left that room. and i think that it is a stressed interview because this all happened to me within 25-30 minutes and my interview is the time taking because some of my group member told me that they had finished their interview within 10 minutes.
and when i returned to my room , then everybody asked me what happened?
and i told them all the questions and surprisingly these are the exceptions for them and they even dnt know the answer, and i think that  why don't they ask the Golden question That WHY MBE? which is ever prepared by me within two hours.
and when my whole group finished with their interview, then the same ma'am told us that go with that boy and when you all finished with your GD youe whole process will be terminated and thank you.
And we went along with that boy, and we see the GD ma'am she is looking nice and an experience one,and told us about all the process, that first introduction within 2 minutes, and then sir told us the topic and then 5 minutes think over it, and then dscussion over it, and then conclusion in a single statement.
Ma'am pointed over Ashish, and i don't know why ashish is stammering , he is cool guy, and ma'am pointed to me, that you will start, Ashish at the end, and i give an intro about myself and then at last i tell him about my hobby that i wrote blogs which are availabe at mauryaabhishek.blogspot.com
Ma'am asked, what do you write?
ma'am i wrote poetries and articles.
" from the morning i see many of you are writing the poetries and justify you all colleagues and justify to all those who told me that they are writnig, and it is big responsibility on you."
" Thanx ma'am for giving me a chance to justify me and all my colleagues."
and i write my best poem and my favourite one Lakshya and they really like and ma'am make a small clap for me, and just after introduction GD started and i initiate the GD, and everyone is awesome in my group and every points of every person is awesome,
Sorry i forget to tell the topic, topic is  BRAIN DRAIN SHOULD BE STOPPED.
and Akansha is only one who is against us but she is awesome in her points and our GD is finished, we don't make any fish market and we moved from there..
and we walk and enjoy the canteen and made awesome friends over there...
let us see what will happen in the result hope for the best...thanks God giving me such a wonderful chance and thanks Guruji who make me confidence during the whole process.....
All the best who is reading my blog for their preparation,....

                      

2 comments: