Abhishek Maurya

Abhishek Maurya

Monday, May 17, 2021

My Infosys Experience.. part-2

Then I entered to the Cabin where my Interviewer is sitting, and I got the lady and she is the only lady panel in whole HR panel,
Me : Good Evening Ma'am, with a sweet smile.
HR : Good Evening Abhishek, Have a sit. and asked for my file with the help of her hands, and ask the time from me.
Me: I saw my watch, and told her time, and asked my signature on HR form, (and i don't know why do she is doing so, but i felt one thing that she is checking that Do i wear the watch and my sense of telling her time ( in what way i tell her the time) , and do i catch the pen or not, and which type of pen do I use, either simple or some executive like, And by this it is confirmed that they check my personality asset.)

HR: (the next question she asked me) Tell me about yourself?
Me: ( I know one thing in my preparation that this is the one question that the HR asked mostly, and this is the only question in which you are free to answer anything and in that question you have a key to crack down the lock i.e. you have a point in which you impressed the HR) Good Evening ma'am, with the sweet smile that i had always, as stating to the new ideology with the views of Mauryan Empire, as my name suggests Abhishek Maurya, is persuing engineering from Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology. My Date of Birth is 25th June Nineteen ninety, and i tole her many things related to my family and ( to show my skills) As I am not selected in IITs which is the dream of every engineering aspirants,I wandered all the IITs to attend the Technical and Cutural Fests and took the experience from the Professore and students that what is the future scope of different trends of technology like Cloud Computing , Nano-Technology, etc.etc and gain what was the running projects that they ( Students of IITs) are working on. ( As I took the name of Cloud Computing and Nano-Technology, because i know if i took the name of these technologies, then they will definately ask the questions on cloud computing ).

HR: ( As i know that i am sure ) what is cloud computing, Abhishek?
Me : ( This answered is well prepared by me ) and i give the best definition of cloud computing and she is impressed.

HR: Ok, Abhishek, nice, ok let you are the organiser of a musical event organised in your college , but on the same day, you have a paper,and that paper doesn't seem to be miss by you, then what do you do?
Me: Ma'am ,as i always prepared for my exams before hand, so during the time of paper, i will give my responsibility to my one of team member, and when i finished my paper, then i will take the charge again.

HR: I don't understand it, please elaborate it.
Me: Ma'am there are many responsibilities of a musical night, they are, stage management, video-charge, music system, guest honour, in-charge and out-charge, security charge, and there are many ones, so all the tasks which had been completed a day ago,,those tasks i have been completed before one day and check the satatus, and when i am giving my paper, then the task which should be scheduled at that time then that task will be given to my one of best team mate and when i finished my paper, then again i will take the charge again...

HR : Ok , Abhihsek, fine, now tell me How can you prepare for the exam?
Me : Ma'am , there are two types, one is theoritical subjects and second is numerical paper, and those who are the theoritical paper, i comleted my notes of every topic before the paper and Numerical paper is just a practicing paper, so at the last time i am practicing on the numerical and questions, by which i can maintained the balance ratio between these two which is compeltely proved by my marks..( in a gracefully attitude )

HR: Tell Abhishek, what is the whole schedule of your life ?
Me : Ma'am, I woke at early in the morning and then go for Martial Arts classed (I also put the certificate of Brown Belt Certificate as I got in the college) and then for the College. My College classed are from 09:15AM to 05:00PM.  Then, I take the tuition classed from evening 7 to 10. Then this is the schedule.

HR: How can you maintain the energy the whole day ?
Me: Ma'am, I forget to tell you that I am an student of Art of Living Student and regularly I do the meditation Kriya of Sudarshan Kriya. (I don't know but by listening this statement she is impressed)

Then, there are general questions she asked from me the personal questions, but that are not too tough and easy for me. I want that they should not ask me the Technical Question and they are not asking this. And I thought that I am the lucky one on the day.

Then by waiting for the next 6-7 hours, The result is announced at morning 01:00AM. and my name is on the selection list. And you know I hugged all the boys and girls at that night. But it is the first selection job of me and I am really happy. And then the only thing I have to say and do PARTY BEGINS....

No comments:

Post a Comment