Abhishek Maurya

Abhishek Maurya

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Whats the title???

I'm hereby confused that what is the title of my 50th blog, many of friends said that yoh have no necessity to have a title, So what? But now on my 50th blog I want to show all my thanx and love to all those who read my blogs and liked it. But some of my friends told me that Abhishek are you really spoken truth? And as always I have no answer of them.
                            But my heart know that How i'm pure toward my love? Some one said that you are not looked by face that you loved a girl that much you write in your blog. And I always told them that these are the facts of heart nor by face, and if she denied me then its my love for her that I'm always loving her, and this is not the condition of love that whom you loved she also loved you....
                                        But my fifty blog is for all my readers who give valuable time to my blogs, and publicise my blogs,,
and I promised to all my reader to complete my 100th blog as soon as possible..
                    so thanks to my love and all my surroundings who give me insipiration for writing,,, 
             

No comments:

Post a Comment