Abhishek Maurya

Abhishek Maurya

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The pain of yours!!!!

Generally, pain is defined as the hurt given by any physical means, or by any feelings. But Can anyone judge the feelings of others? Mostly we haven't. But This pain is just a real feeling and this feeling is only caught you when you are understand and by heart when you feel the emotions of others.
                                         Today, someone told me that, " Do you realize my pain? And this is easy to give a pain, but a difficult to feel....." And this sentence change my whole emotions at that time, But I want to give answer, but her tears just paused me to say any single word. Her angry feelings, her hate feelings, her eyes full of tears, her expressions paused me to say any little word because she is in pain, and from her view I'm a person who don't understand the feeling of anyone.
                                           And from moving from there, I just think one fact that," Can I feel the pain of anybody, IS SHE RIGHT, that Abhishek Maurya is a heartless person." But how I judge myself because this is the judgement made by others, And mostly our heart say only those facts whom we want to listen , so I'm not the worthy person to give any judge upon myself.
                                                 But I never forget the little eyes of that girl whose eyes want to give me the punishment for that work whom I don't want to did. But actually I'm  at that position where I've no words to give any justification for my punishment, and my heart is ready to take any punishment that she want to give, because my heart feels the same feeling of her when she is in the pain. And I love to be feel that punishment, Because I'm a culprit of her.
                                       I just want to say the feeling of my heart before taking my punishment that I also a heart who understand the feeling of yours, I've also eyes who blinks with salty water when it wants to feels, I've also a heart who is not dead, I'm strong to save from others, and this world always hurt it , So I'm feeling like a heartless guy. But Actually I understand your pain and your feelings for me who want me to drag to hell.
                         And I'm ready to go to hell because of you only . Because of only one reason that I GIVE YOU PAIN............ I realized your pain but I've no words to describe my pain for anyone because I'm a HEARTLESS GUY...................
                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment