Abhishek Maurya

Abhishek Maurya

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Am I egoistic???

Today, someone told me that you are always in your ego,you are treating other like a heartless guy, and many more with weeping eyes,and with sweet angry eyes, and with full of emotions and many more, and as always I only listened to her silently, because she don't know me as I'm from my heart. But actually she is only seen those things which I show to this anxious and cut-nail competition world. But I'm happy to show these all to her and this sarcastic world.
                               But I want to ask my all readers that to do a hard work more than others is an egoistic nature, to take the impossible challenges is an egoistic nature, to make love the person more than she require ( which she has no capable to achieve this love ) is an egoistic in nature, or to make busy in myself is an egoistic in nature, and to make some money is an egoistic in nature. And if these all are egos point then I'm an egoistic guy and I'm happy in this all. 
                                        But can someone answer that these deeds of above, for whom I did. I did actually for my satisfaction and in this meanwhile journey, it helps to others also. But why people don't understand it? 
                              In childhood, I think one thing, that when child got a hurt by falling on floor himself, then he didn't weep, But if anyone by circumstance, a little finger of other touch and then he fall on the floor, then he weep more than he hurt. Why this occur? Because we are always from birth, giving blame to others not to ourselves, and in this our ego has been increasing and we forget all relationship in our ego.
                                      and this is happen to me, and I'm ready to take all my punishment  but at last I want a answer that does it really my mistake? I love my passion and I like those person who are more capable than  me If this is my ego then give me punishment as you want, But I want to love those who want a little help from me to guide themselves and If this is my ego then give me punishment as you want....
                                       But today I know one thing that I'm a heartless guy......and I'm happy for that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment