Abhishek Maurya

Abhishek Maurya

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Tears also have a voice!!!!!

Speaking is a generous thing which could be understand by many ones or we can say that by almost all over the world. But sometimes we want to speak something and peoples understand in a different logic and understand ourself as a wrong idealistic person. But what actually condition is? They don't understand. 
                          Today, when returning to my home back, Then a boy and a girl sit opposite to me in auto. When they entered the auto, they have no relationship ( as i understood by the first appearance). they don't speak a little word itself. But the eyes of girl and a boy speak a lot. As always I am hearing the songs of LONELY 2, which i latestly took from my friend, But the feelings of that song is delivering from the eyes not from mine,,just from the eyes of two persons who are just sit opposite to me. 
                          It is a better known fact that eyes never lie, but why eyes never lie? Because they are touched directly with the heart. And the couple remind me the best friend of mine or I can say that my love, she always told me that I never faced of your eyes and I asked always, WHY? But she never answered. But today someone who is unknown to me, answered me. My love is feared of my eyes because she feared of my intense love for her. But what can i do?  Because she always understand my love for her, but never accept my proposal. And from that day I want answer why don't you love me? But She has no answer. 
                                     And from that day I love th way of denial of her to my proposal, and from that day everyone has the capability to read my eyes, that how much I love her. Tears also have a voice but sometime other listen and understand it, but from whom your tears are spreading , that person never understand. Tears want to say something, but they do not get to the feelings of you. 
रोते रोते हुए भी किसी की आवाज नहीं निकलती,
कुछ कहना वो भी चाहती है, लेकिन समझना  कोई नहीं चाहता,
दुनिया में चलते हुए बहुत लोगो को देखा होगा,
बहुत तेजी से पास से निकलते भी देखा होगा,
क्यों नहीं समझते हैं हम  लोग उनकी आँखों की बातें,
शायद उन्ही में कोई हमारे लिए तनहा खड़ा इन्तेजार कर रहा होगा....
                           Tears never lies, so please understand the eyes of mine, if you don't want to understand the words of mine. Someone missed you a lot, but the fact is that you always want to understand the feelings of those person who sometimes showed you that they are more close than you, but please understand the tears of mine that i have no words to say my feelings for you,....And at last, bye...........

1 comment: