Abhishek Maurya

Abhishek Maurya

Saturday, May 14, 2011

My love for you....

Its seem to be very funny that I told you that I love you, But you are always take as a feeling of newly crush of every boys life, but how often , and for how many times, my crush is same for you from two years, and a little bit of six months, But you don't understand my love. Oh lets leave my love issues because someone told me that," अब तो छोड़ दे ....( Now, leave her....)", But I answered him that , " Yes, I left her, I left all his links, I left everything all which is attached to her, But only one thing I don't do that , I can't erased all her memories and her images from my mind,  and  from that day I have one habit to remind the dates of every meeting with her." And in this meanwhile, I left my two years and six months without getting and meeting her. 
                                           Always she asked one question to me that, " Why do you love me?" This question is
(in hearing) the easiest most of all questions of the world, But this question has no answer from my side. I always answered her that," I don't know why I love you." I tried everything to prove my love as pure for me not for her that:
1- I don't meet her for two years and six months to check me that either my crush changed or not. But I am glad to share that My crush is same for her.
2- Then I tried to indulging in other girls, but I found that my feelings again not changed for her.
3- Then I tried not talk to her, but again I found no change to feelings for her.
                                  But I found one think that in this meanwhile I don't change your thinking about me, from last two years I tried to convey you that how much I love you, But you don't understand this thing. And I'm happy for you, that you don't understand my feelings.
                                              But I thanked you ma'am that you changed my life , You give my life a target to achieve some thing, you made my life as consistent whom that I don't want to be. You always told me that Abhishek, you do everything. And I denied you , and today when I achieved something, I rememberise you. When I walk on the way when we are sometimes passed our time, I rememberise you, When I took the meeting at cafer's bite, I rememberise your chocolate pastry at corner table. I rememberise you till my life.
                                  Today, I have everything but I missed you a lot, I want to share my feelings to you but I have no right to call you even I have no contacts of you and actually I don't want it, Because I want to be lonely because I have strong will that I kept lonely, but I have no power that you are with me but always ignore me and don't understand my feelings. Today I missed you a lot with a heart which has a tremondous love for you, but not a word to express it. I have feelings to show with my eyes not with my single words.
                              And at last Thanks a lot to give me support that time when I needed you ma'am, I love you with the feelings that i don't want to share you. But I am happy to miss you for every pulse of my life......Hope you do best in your life and hope I achieved something new except you in my life because you are the one who is the need of my life and I tried to make it my desire and I tried this in my life ...Love you Bye.....

1 comment:

  1. this blog is on ******. oye hoye mAST HAI FADUUU
    MAR jawan gudd khake<3<3<3<3:)

    ReplyDelete