Abhishek Maurya

Abhishek Maurya

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Love teaches everything....

I am on a simple discussion with my friends, and i told them everything about you teaches something, but if really want to learn something. One of my friends asked me that if everything around you, teaches you something, then what do you learn from your love, because my friends know about me one thing, that I love a girl who don't love me. And they know one thing also that from that day, I don't indulge in any other matter. But for a single pause I kept silent and seriously I want to say that I have no words at that time.
                                And after thinking sometime, I realized that I learned may things from her. Really What is Love? And if I asked this question to someone, then it has many answers and there are so many answers for this simple question. But I only understand only one thing that Love is not the need , it is the name to give, to spread, but from the true heart. Love is not the second name of desireness, but it is the name of sacrifice. 
कहते हैं हमने प्यार बहुत किया,
दर्द बहुत सहा, ख़ुशी का भी इकरार किया,
मगर आजतक न समझ प्यार क्या होता है ऐ जालिम षेक,
की आज तक लगता है मैंने सच्चा प्यार नहीं किया....
The atmosphere around us is full of love, but please asked one question to them that who is planning to live for a future life? and this is a simple question but to given a statement and justifies that statement is a different virtue, and nobody promised that their love is for how many days?
                                  Actually love told us about the meaning of sacrifice,and told about the happiness in the sacred and solomoity of love. It told us what do we do in our next step. it seems like a motivation on your step, it sometimes seems like a meditation. it gives you energy to face off the challenges, it is like the second life of you if you feel it.
                               But the most important thing is that it is only true when your love is true, and I'm proud of my one thing only that my love is true, and i know the meaning of all world, that is why i am  satisfied my love, and i hereby to say that my love teaches me everything, and thanks to her for those....
तेरे रहने से भी वो न मिला, जो तेरे जाने के बाद मिला,
ये नहीं कहता की तेरी अब कोई कदर नहीं मेरी जिंदगी में,,
बस ये फयाम कहता है, तेरा ये आशिक,,
की तुने इस जिंदगी को नया आयाम दिया,,
जब तक रहूँगा इस दूनिया में,,
तब तक तेरा शुक्रिया अदा करूँगा,
अपने अश्कों से तेरे अक्स को कभी बहने न दूंगा,,
क्योंकि तेरा अब हर एहसान को सरहद लगाऊंगा मैं..
Thanks for everything....

2 comments:

  1. tm shyad jada hi badhai kar rahe ho uski.she dont deserve that......jo bhi aaj tm ho apni kabiliyat se na hi kisi aur ka koi ehsaan h tm ppar ...samjhe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx ma'am,,,,but these are my feelings, and i thought so that is why i wrote it.....

    ReplyDelete